Tuesday, March 16, 2010

salam~

haha..shida..u make me blush the whole day ok..haha..nway i <3 u syg! ^_^

nothing much to say..told eda n alya so much that i hardly write anymore..haha~

so enjoy the tag thingy below ^_^




Now, here's what you're supposed to do...and please do not spoil the fun. Start a new note, delete my answers and put in your own. Tag all your friends and tell them to tag you. The theory is that you will learn a lot of little known things about each other.

4 Names I go by
1. azy
2. azyy
3. azyyati
4. yati..huhu~


4 Jobs I have had in my life
1. Cashier at petronas
2. promoter at matta fair..haha~
3. Full time student
4. cutest little sister..hoho~

4 Places I have lived
1. tmn datuk kumbar
2. tepeng
3. cheras
4. Bandar Baru Bangi

4 TV Shows that I watch
1. CSI
2. ER
3. Smallville
4. Chuck


4 places/continents I have been
1. thailand
2. spore
3. indonesia
4. bali!! haha..the best ever!!!

4 People that e-mail me regularly
1. Dr Azree,UNITEN..never missed a day ahaha:P
2. Facebook
3. horoscope..erk~
4. Group member of any assignment i involve..hmmm...

4 of my favorite foods
1. spegati~
2. Mc Donald ; big mac specifically! (im loving it)
3. nasi goreng kampong telur mata letak kicap manis..nyum2~
4. nasi ayam

4 things I would like to do (as of today..)
1. I want to finish my pom assignment..huhu
2. i need to go study at library..so better start today~
3. call mama~
4. study..act fast azy!!


4 possible friends I think will respond
1.
2.
3.
4. no one

Things I am looking forward to
1. pactikal ktne nih..huhu
2. naikkan cgpa..yosh!!
3. abeskn study!!
4. keje..kete..kawen..haha~



peace n out ^_^

2 comments:

n f y said...

rajinnye main tag2 ni...=P

Schuzyy said...

hehe..dh lama xwat..:D