Monday, March 15, 2010

penat~

salam~

new experience definitely will create new memories..so since i did my 2nd job last weekend..i did collect good memories..meeting new friends, promoting the chalet to strangers (hmm..me talking to strangers is not weird..that's me), laughing, talking, glancing (haha~) and acting cute (agagaga~) so i hereby..admit..i am not a promoter..maybe the skill can be polish..but i would prefer being buyer than the one who need to convince the buyer..hehe..one thing i want to say..next time u see a promoter giving out anything..just take it..and return them a honest smile..it would make them happier..because i did!


: cik gaji, cik name card and cik sexy :

my fortune cookie today say "Love is for the lucky and the brave"~

hard to say anything now~

many things happened to me in these few weeks..what i can say..i am not the Azy u know last few years..i have grown..i have opened my eyes bit wider..i've known world in another perspective..i learn thing in my own way ..i am a new person..and i like it~

love urself 1st before u start loving others~

ok2..continue with ur work now..chop2! 

peace n out ^_^

No comments: