Monday, June 14, 2010

jalan jalan jalan~

salam~

omg..cant believe what have i done all these weekends...almost every weekend i went out..last week, wet world on saturday, ice-skating on sunday, work work work work work, then weekend again..rest due to fever (world cup fever maybe? haha) then out again on sunday..kenduri he said..ok then..but in tapah? omg! plus dear..being pendatang? haha..funny ok! so tapah we went for kenduri of his gmi's friend. then we went to lata kinjang..with baju kurung! omg again..haha..but since i always say, i am an independent woman girl..haha..i felt like giving those people looking, my foot! ...yes i know i look cute in baju kurung..haha..yes feel free to vomit~

arrived on the bed around 11pm after bath..gosh i was sooo tired..but omg..someone wake me up at 1.30am..and only God know how hard it was for me to get asleep again after that..huhu..which has much made me not so happy on the next morning..hope she wont be reading this..sorry if u did dear..i wanted to voice this out..but since this is only for once..so let it go azy..be happy la kan~ ;p

so sad la today, internship is 2 weeks to go..and 9 days feel like 9 hours now..wuwu~

rite now..my head full of things to think of..report, farewell, moving to a new place, going back, leaving the car or bringing it back? service..haiya..money money and money again~ gosh..cant wait to work! and get my own money! working at MAS maybe? amin! hohoho~

so here tag tag tagging stuff got tagged by aceed..thanks daling ;p

1. adakah anda rasa anda hot?
sy xhot..sy cute..gagaga~

2. upload wallpaper pc/laptop yang anda guna sekarang?





3. cerita pasal gambar ni?
ye..sy tau nmpk bosan..well..i am not a very creative person..haha..oh..tu jadual f1 tu..walopon skali pon xpenah tertgk lg season ni..hahaha..so sorry schumi~

4. kali terakhir makan piza?

huish..xhingat dah..bile eh..oh2..dgn eda kot.yeke? tah..xhingat laa..omg..so long long time ago..end of last sem maybe~

5. lagu terakhir anda dengar?

peterpan-menghapus jejakmu kt pc yg orgnye sy harapkn ade arini..ecece..ok..gedix sikit d ctu~ ;p

6. apa yang anda buat selain selesaikan tag ini?

fb, dgr k shima n abg jenal borak..n menunggu kol 5.30 tuk chow~

7. selain nama sendiri, anda dipanggil dengan nama apa?

kak azy, aziz(en dinnye keje la ni..huhu..but i'm going to miss that for sure later..huhuhu), awek( by abg jenal..haha..but usually got confused when fiza is around...haha), and lot others i think..which i cant really say here..to avoid people call me those..hahaha~

8. tag lagi 5 orang yang nak kene tag?

a. shida syg
b. nurul my laling
c. my kakak cik idalia
d. cik diza
e. cik alya
wat la ye kalo rajin..hehe~

9. sape orang no 1 dengan anda?
my syg ;p

10. katekan sesuatu kepade orang no 5?

alya..dharap dpt sabar ngn sy tuk lg 2 minggu ye..pasni azy dh pindah jgn rindu2 ye ;p

11. no 3 ade hubungan dengan sape?
huish..my hot kakak ni de byk scandal nih ;p

12. bagaimana dengan orang no 2?
my laling which is also my movie buff..hehe..n peneman di kala wat practical ni..hehe..machih laling~

13. kata-kata cinta kepada orang no 4?
em2..spt jwp cik aceed..sy juga straight..walopon kdg2 kompius..haha~

14. berikan 5 fakta yang anda tahu mengenai orang yang anda tag?

a. ni kwn time kt gmi dulu, thinking or talking to her will make me think of zira..but in good ways..so dont worry dear..i am missing her so much i wish i have million ringgit to get a plane and go to germany and kacau her and see how handsome her sv is..hahaha~

b. she is my muvie geng...my friend from maresmart time..now she's working already..and i will go to subang again to pau her again n again n again~

c. my kakak..always be my kakak..terharu when she come all the way to aloqstaq at raya..thanks so much kakak!

d. my other kakak, same class in techcomm, my teman on our ne-yo date..hoho..my 1st concert ever! haha~

e. my housmate for 2 sems..plus 1 short sem..hoho..


peace n out ^_^

No comments: