Friday, April 2, 2010

yey!

salam~

yey.at 12pm today..i will be a free girl!! yey!! last paper of the sem..haha..hope will pass everything..dont want to repeat anything..huhu..yosh!!! techcomm here i come! :D

ok2..my paper is this morning..and yet i spend last evening at alamanda..AGAIN! haha..i think even the gsc counter kid recognize us ita..hahaha..we watched this with kisas..haha..threesome they said..haha..anyhow..i still cant figure it out why i dont mind joining my friends going for date..haha..maybe because i dont have my own date? haha..whateva~

the movie was ok..since i wasnt keen on watching one..and i do admit..action movies need to be watched at cinema..love stories..can be sedoted..em..downloaded or pirated..hehe..and luckily mr avatar was there..haha..my my..my level of imagination has increased..i was hoping mr avatar will turn blue anytime..haha..gosh i love avatar..oh yea..speaking bout avatar..the last airbender is coming out..but the director is mr m night shamalan..so..wont be expecting cute ang..so i am expecting a dark ang..huhu..so..that will be definitely on the list..hehe..along with toy story, shrek 3..i wish to watch them in 3D..but the problem is..this 3 months later..all my friends are going back for internship..huuhu..so who would go with me? hmm..should fine someone..who will it be?

Clash Of The Titan

: i watched it on 1st april :

love mr avatar~ ^_^
he has normal feet! yey! haha~

: wiwiiit..cant wait for this! please ignore the quality..hehe~ :


: these are the casts..cant wait cant wait!! :

ok..need to study for my last paper..wish me luck!! 

the heart is hurt due to words again..hish~

peace n out ^_^

No comments: