Sunday, May 9, 2010

heartless~

salam~

this weekend..i did a lot of thinking..thoughts that didnt really lead to anything..anywhere..the topic..still the same..heart love and future..huhu..will i ever marry? do u really love me? u still didnt say anything..few said i am being so hard on other guys who wanna try..but..i am actually still waiting for u..huhu..haish..please say something~


I'll never break your heart
Baby, I know you're hurting
Right now you feel like you could never
Love again
Now all I ask is for a chance
To prove that I love you

From the first day
That I saw your smiling face
Honey, I knew that we would
Be together forever
Ooh when I asked you out
You said no but I found out
Darling that you'd been hurt
You felt like you'd never love again
I deserve a try honey just once
Give me a chance and I'll prove this all wrong
You walked in, you were so quick to judge
But honey he' s nothing like me

I'll never break your heart
I'll never make you cry
I'd rather die than live without you
I'll give you all of me
Honey, that's no lie

As time goes by
You will get to know me
A little more better
Girl that's the way love goes baby, baby
And I (I) know you're afraid (know you're afraid)
To let your feelings show (feelings show)
And I understand
Girl, it's time to let go (girl, it's time to let go because)
I deserve a try (try) honey
Just once (once)
Give me a chance (chance) and I'll prove this all wrong (wrong you walked)
You walked in, you were so quick to judge (quick to judge)
But honey he's nothing like me
Darling why can't you see

No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)
I swear (Oh I, oh I, I swear)
No way, no how (I'll never break your heart girl, I'll never make you cry)

words from the heart: this song has been my favorite since ever! and still is..especially at times like this~

another song that been making my heartache worst is this~

Break Your Heart ft. Ludacris
LUDA!
Now I may not be the worst or the best
But you gotta respect my honesty
And I may break your heart
But I don't really think theres anybody as bomb as me
So you can take this chance in the end
Everybodys gonna be wondering how you deal
You might say this is Ludacris
But Taio Cruz tell her how you feel

Now listen to me baby
Before I love and leave you
They call me heart breaker
I don't wanna decieve you

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

There's not point trying to hide it
No point trying to evade it
I know I got a problem
By doing this behaving

If you fall for me
I'm not easy to please
I might tear you apart
Told you from the start, baby from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]

Thats all I'm gonna do woman
Listen now I'm only gonna break your heart
And shader and splater it all into little bitty pieces
Weather or not you get it all together
Then its finders keeps and losers weepers
See I'm not trying to lead you on
No I'm only trying to keep it real
You might say this is Ludacris
But Taio Cruz tell her how you feel

[Bridge]
And I know karma's gonna get me back for being so cold
Like a big bad wolf I'm born to be bad and bad to the bone
If you fall for me I'm only gonna tear you apart
Told ya from the start.

I'm only gonna break break ya break break ya heart. [x4]
Woah woah woah [x4]

words from the heart: gosh! how could someone say that to some other person..haish~

hope this heart-ache will gone by tomorrow..dont get worse please..can take it no more~ 

so..the time is here..the new girl is coming tomorrow..i was thinking bout this too much..i dreamt about it...hahaha..i really really hope she will be ok..dont kacau my abg comel ok! hahaha~

oh..yesterday i went to en azhar's kenduri aqiqah..omg! all their wives are beautiful! gosh gosh and gosh! i think it is true..any woman related to MAS need to be beautiful..even the wives..who am i to compare with? gosh..ok stop dreaming azy!! *sigh~

ok..i am starting to get lazy..updating my internship blog is sooooo hard now..why? not much different maybe~

huhu..ok2..need to update the other blog..

heart..please get better..please~







You Are Adventurous




You are quite adventurous and brave, but you are also reasonable about it. You don't have to be on an adventure 24/7.
You have good judgment and balance. You like to try new and exciting things, but you also pay attention to risk.

You're not the type of person who would throw your life away just to go on a new trip or have a new romantic partner.
You like your thrills in small, safe doses. You are gutsy in all aspects of your life from career to relationships.











You Are a Cool Person




You are calm and collected. You don't make much of a fuss - in fact, no one can tell when you're excited.
You are not very emotive and expressive. You tend to temper any feelings with logic and rationality.

You are steady and consistent. You are a person of your word, and you like to keep to a schedule.
Your energy tends to be at the same level throughout the day. You know how to pace yourself.








You Are Considerate
You are a truly loving person, and you do your best to love as many people as you can.
Some may call you a social butterfly, but it goes much deeper than that for you.

You tend to be a big influence on other people, but you don't try to be.
You just open your heart, and as a result, people are very receptive to what you have to say.




You Are Kind
You have a broad perspective on life. You are very understanding and forgiving.
You prefer a quiet, peaceful existence. You don't like noise in your head - or in the world around you.

For you, there's no such thing as too much calm. Having time to think is a gift that you treasure.





peace n out ^_^

No comments: