Saturday, September 26, 2009

slamat smapai ke sarang~

salam~

i am at ilmu now..not knowing what to feel..but my head felt lighter..somehow i felt i manage to put that aside now..hope he can go through with this just fine..insyaallah~

ok..today..i did eat a lot today..last time on scale..gosh..really need to puasa 6..even if i cant later...gosh2..so maybe tmorrow will start fasting again..insyallah..having big mac(thanx ainul for the treat :D) for sahur..oh yea the story...we drove back from aloq staq around 12pm..she drove till tapah then we sopped for solat then i continue till nilai..dropping said there..met his parents..and his luvly sister,nadia..really is lovely...a real amina from nur kasih for me..cute..oh..his mother make traditional kueh..my fav kapal terbang too...might order some btang buruk too next time..nyum2~ gosh..start thinking bout food again? stop2..oh..back to the story...arrived at nilai around 6.30pm..journey was kinda smooth..not so heavy traffic but gosh..all r&r we checked were all packed with human...everywhere..i even postpone my 'qado hajat' ;p till we reached tapah..u know how dirty a public toilet can be..haish...pasrah je la..so thats it..all thanx to en tongkat ali ali cafe i can make it to kl without sleep..haha..i cant hardly remember when was the last time i stay awake all the way from kdh to kl or kl to kdh..it's a long way u know..congrats to me..haha~

examine my hands..gosh..i have 4 scars..well..not really scars la..just some scratches given by jojo abg ja's cat..she really is a nice girl but mayb dont really know how to save her claws for somthing else other my cutes hands kot..ke sje gatal nk try poking around..well..i does hurt ok..haish jojo jojo...miss u already~

oh..heard this song in ainul's car for the first time today..then en shahrul mentioned it again so..maybe it should meant something for me..haha..silly me for believing something like this kan ;p

Barry Manilow - Can't Smile Without You

You know I Can't Smile Without You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh
and I can't sing,
I'm findin' it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If You only knew what I'm going through,
I just Can't Smile Without You.
You came along just like a song
and brightened my day,
Who'd've believe that you were part of a dream
Now it all seems light years away.
And now you know I Can't Smile WIthout You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh and I can't sing,
I'm finding it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel sad when you're sad,
I feel glad when you're glad,
If you only knew what I'm going through,
I just can't smile.
Now some people say happiness takes so very long to find.
Well I'm finding it hard leaving your love behind me.
And you see,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I Can't Smile Without You,
I can't laugh
and I can't sing,
I'm findin' it hard to do anything.
You see, I feel glad when you're glad,
I feel sad when you're sad,

If You only knew what I'm going through,
I just Can't Smile Without You

ps: it's all fake..but trying hard to make it real after this~
i'm sorry for all..its hard even to read ur sad status..if it was for me..i really am sorry..it is for our sake..hope the future will be better~

why i still hope u would read this?

okies..nothing much i can say anymore..i need to focus2..ni kalo mama tau i was surfing since i got back..gosh..only Allah know what will happen to me ;p miss mama already~

okies..peace n out! ^_^

No comments: