Friday, October 16, 2009

so not my day~

salam~

today..so-called bestie did her thing again..so..my turn to turn my back on her..cos all this while..its her who did that and i'm just being me..go back n cry and regret why we even be friends..so much not in common..too much secrecy..cant live with that..so i'm glad its the end now..but just another week b4 finals..sorry i tell this here..feel the need to let these out..told eda..and again i cried over this stupid thing! i always know this would happen..and again i always forgive n forget..not knowing when i should stop giving her another chance..

hehe..current issue..big mac..no big mac today..huu~

ok2..back to studies..trying hard to master emd..need to!! its supposed to be my subject! so tomorrow is emd day!

hopefully..tomorrow is waaaayy better than today ^_^

peace n out ^_^

No comments: