Thursday, December 9, 2010

happy new year!!

salam~

almost 2 weeks since i last log in here..i'm trying to keep things to myself as i think privacy is no longer one if i keep on sharing it with the whole world..haha..but i can't stop being me..the reason i blog is because i want to learn to keep my mouth shut..so i will open up my mind using fingers..so here it is~

class has started..not so much..monday 1 class..tuesday till thursday 3 hours..and free friday till sunday..so..after a looot of thinking..i decided to do part time job..so i have been searching..and i found one! yey! very near to my house..and the pay is reasonable..i guess..but little is better than nothing right? so today is my third day working! people are nice..work only as a cashier..i am satisfied! so i think my blog after this will talk mostly about this new experience..thinking of making it in the other blog..but i guess that will be only for real jobs..hehe..

life? not much improvements..only that i keep on reminding my self on my goals..lucky i calculated my cgpa for the next 2 sems..and i think that really open  up my mind..and i know i should start with believing i can do this!! yes!! believing is achieving..insyallah..other? i think i made up my mind..i have put up my priority! and i hope Allah has forgive me for being that before..now i have clearer mind..i think i should be okey if i know what i am looking for..insyaallah!

this is my new year resolutions: heart and mind..peaceful in both~

go schuzyy go!! u can do it!!! yosh!!

peace n out ^_^

No comments: