Thursday, December 30, 2010

i think i'm evil~

salam~

am i? because sometimes i think i am too quick to judge..and when i'm judging..it usually inaccurate. this is the part where i really want to improve so badly! i love to make friend..but friends i made this few years time..usually turned out to be someone that i learn to dislike when i get to know them. running away from them hurt me as much i hurt them. i am sorry if i did that to you. i am still getting to know myself. i know this somehow will effect my own life. i am regretting this. i will learn to accept you as u are. i will..trust me..i will~

right now..head is stressing out! FYP! gosh! everytime the word cable come..i feel much stressed! gosh! should i rethink about this part-time job? but i do love this. it is like having another world. another life. day..as a student..night as a totally free-person without any burden. thanks to them..you make me smile. having you in my life now does mean so much to me..i hope what you say about time will come true. i don't know why i believe in you. but i do.

lies? why do people tell lies? and they say i am weird for believing too easily? what's wrong with telling the truth? gosh..i may not be kind at heart all the time..but the only thing i never do..is telling lies. that's why i hate liar..excuses on the other hand different ;p

ok..enough said~

peace n out ^_^

No comments: