Saturday, October 9, 2010

final exams are coming!!!! aaaaaaaaa~

salam~

wow! time does flies fast these days..finals are coming super fast! and i am worried! yesterday comsys's quiz was kinda bad..i studied for 2 weeks but still the same..gosh..my brain is getting rusty! sad~

so plan to focus on study will start tomorrow! even it is weekend..yosh!

here's the final exam dates:
23/10: power sys 2
25/10: control system
29/10: eis
30/10: dsp
1/11: com system

gosh...less than a month! and i dont feel ready at all!!

tomorrow will be the turning point of me getting in the FINAL YEAR! gosh! doesnt that sound great? yea! but it makes me felt much more suffocated because can i be ready to be an engineer in another 1 year time? gosh! oh..tomorrow is the subject registration day..and subjects that will be taken in the final year should be decided now...after few questioning and being in doubt..i have decided..oil n gas will be my priority! since i've got that interview with slb..i am so excited to work with them! i've told mama bout this..and she said..anything will do..so future plan will be..mama n abah staying in mekah( abah's wish) and i'll be working everywhere in the world..during raya i'll be where ever my parents are..so guess..me being alone will be ok..

oh yea..speaking of being alone..a friend told me..her friend said..i am 'baik sgt' and he cant have me because of that..omg! i cant believe someone would say that about me! me? baik sangat? haha..very funny..obviously u didnt know me that well..but i wonder..why would someone say they dont want someone who is too kind? isnt that what everyone want these days? gosh! i cant believe this? jadi jahat mmg la salah..ni jadi baik pon salah? omg! dunia dah tbalik kot~

i have a chat friend from germany..know him because of yana..usually the topics will be about superbikes..yes..eventho i have this interest more towards cars..but i think my main interest is in speed..anything that can speed will do! even it is just riding the pelampung at desa water park's water-coaster..haha~ oh..tonight i was happy because he was offering me his bike if i go to germany..i like that!! i really hope i can go there! even only for a vacation! i was hoping it could be my honeymoon destination..but since that topic is avoided..so let it be just a vacation destination..my dream holiday..hehe..what makes me so flattered..he said i'm a brave girl! yea! not that i dont know that..but when someone said that to me..it makes me much more of a believer..so in this week..i got to confirmation..me being brave! and me being very kind..too kind (*sigh*)~

here's something i want to share..got this from my group..not agree with all..but i think that it is true somehow~


You see a lot of smart guys with dumb women, but you hardly ever see a smart woman with a dumb guy. -- Erica Jong 

My husband and I are either going to buy a dog or have a child. We can't decide to ruin our carpet or ruin our lives. --Rita Rudner

I'm not offended by all the dumb blonde jokes because I know I'm not dumb... and I also know that I'm not blonde. --Dolly Parton

I've been on so many blind dates, I should get a free dog. -- Wendy Liebman

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth to. -- Erma Bombeck

If high heels were so wonderful, men would be wearing them. -- Sue Grafton

I would love to speak a foreign language, but I can't. So I grew hair under my arms instead. -- Sue Kolinsky

I think -- therefore I'm single. -- Lizz Winstead

"When women are depressed they either eat or go shopping. Men invade another country." -- Elayne Boosler

"I base most of my fashion taste on what doesn't itch." -- Gilda Radner

"Behind every successful man is a surprised woman." -- Maryon Pearson

"Our struggle today is not to have a female Einstein get appointed as an assistant professor. It is for a woman schlemiel to get as quickly promoted as a male schlemiel." --- Bella Abzug

"In politics, If you want anything said, ask a man; If you want anything done, ask a woman." -- Margaret Thatcher

"I have yet to hear a man ask for advice on how to combine marriage and a career." -- Gloria Steinem

"Nagging is the repetition of unpalatable truths." -- Baroness Edith Summerskill

"If men can run the world, why can't they stop wearing neckties? How intelligent is it to start the day by tying a little noose around your neck?" -- Linda Ellerbee

"Some of us are becoming the men we wanted to marry." -- Gloria Steinem

Sometimes I wonder if men and women really suit each other. Perhaps they should live next door and just visit now and then." -- Katharine Hepburn

No comments: