Thursday, February 12, 2009

my history~

just checked my other blog http://azyy-ishak.blog.friendster.com/. surprised..i started blogging since 2005..haha..never realized that till just now..thought i am buta it.which i still think i am..hahaha...last nite..busy with agama's notes..i still managed to steal time to read k onny's blog..which has made me think to make this blog a public..still scared..bcause the fact of people reading what i'm thinking and what i'm doing kinda make me wonder what they would say bout me..people have right to judge..but just to say " ada aku kesah?" wont make me relief in any way..haha..maybe i might give it a think again before letting this go public again..another question..is there anyone out there who wants to read my 'repekan' in here? hahaha~

No comments: