Wednesday, February 25, 2009

my bday wisher~

23rd was my birthday n bestday..nothing big but it was a happy day..thanx everypne for making it..thanx my housmate for pakating to make mia bake us the cupcakes..so luvly~ my favorite.."azyy tua" hehe..thanx mia n eda for that...thanx lyza for my new MR Brown..thanx shima n fatehah n ika for delicious chocs..n thanx ita for an evening at mid tgether...and everyone who actually remembers..now i know who actually mind those birthday reminder we keep on getting even when we dont even know those birthday boy/girl...hehe..well here the list...i keep track just for fun..just as appreciation to my beloved friends~

1.      Ain* K su*Mia*Farah jawahir*Mama*Khai nubhanFC *abah*Mia+cuppycakes!!*her*Meah*Fifi*Mirul*Nurul*Lyza+teddy mr brown*Huda* Tili* Hadi*Eda*ajoy*Ira*Abg basir*El,alia,aini raman,syera,meah,wawa,her,ili,etc from fb*Mad*Shima,ika, fatehah+chocs*Yana*Fairuz*Venod* ACAP!!*K azua*K onny*



No comments: