Wednesday, March 9, 2011

sy stress~

salam~

sy stress.. sbb sy sedey..lg..nape la nk wat hal time2 nk exam n time bz camni? boley x jgn cari pasal..so i did the same thing i always do each time this things happened. hahaha..this thing..always make me wanna sleep the whole day..being lazy..as that is what i always do best..gosh! this is what i fear most each time exam time come by..stress..and so little time with all those assignments and presentations and STUDY! gosh! please God..help me..i need to hibernate all matters that concerning heart..for a month..or for 3 weeks at least..just now..we was talking about the grad nite..gosh..thinking about it..make my heart leap..in pain! no partner! hahaha..gosh..why on earth did i sign up my name for? schuzyy! think again..the dress? make-up? r u sure? re-think~

ok..stress!

peace n out ^_^

ps: i would like to thank Faizal Tahir and for the song "Gemuruh" that song really helping in making my heart be strong again! yosh!! 

No comments: