Wednesday, January 5, 2011

nightmare!

salam~

morning world! such a cold morning today..luckily i had a nighmare last night that woke me up this morning..gosh! did i think too much? it was about having mid term exams..and everyone was studying except me. me being me..procrastinate..omg! schzuyy! God is giving u sign! study now or u'll never survive this sem. yosh!!! better start now! got to work on those assignments and notes. it is kinda true..i go to class..i listen..i understood..but when comes to questions...i lost it..or my mind just being lazy to think..which i know is bad..gosh!

another problem: this weekend..my niece is getting married. my aunt told me long ago to come back for the kenduri..but i havent tell anyone at work about it..gosh how i'm scared i can't get away.

ok2..that's enough to make my mind start working! new day new start!! 8 bulan lagi!!! ^_^

peace n out ^_^

No comments: