Sunday, June 22, 2014

Last week with a friend

Salam,

It has been a mixed feeling week. The news and the cheering up was a great combination. 

So here's what i did this week. 

Made kuih lopes for the football match lepak session. Haha

This is the view at 11am. And yesterday (21/6/2014) was said to be the longest day. It did not felt that long as i was spending it with great cheerful people. Thanks guys. But yesterday day light was totally gone not until around 11.45pm. Wow! Thank God the night is getting longer now.

This is what technology can offer you. A seminar on the web. Thanks IET.


I tried one recipe for this super yummy ala 'famos amos' cookies. I'm glad everyone love it! The effect of happy friends made happy me 😁

While waiting for subuh yesterday, i made the rainbow cupcakes and the cookies for the second round. Again. Happy friends made happy me 😁
Bridge of Allan. This bridge give the town its name. Nice view. The park alongside the river is a great place for a picnic. All the winter memories are gone. Now i understand why the 4-seasons countries appreciate the sunlight so much. 
Another lepak place. Potential #azybenchproject candidate. But other thing seems much more interesting. 
See. The love is in the air haha
After Bridge of Allan. We walk all the 3km to William Wallace Monument. The view is spectacular! 
If you happen to be anywhere in Scotland. Do visit Stirling and Bridge of Allan. Two small towns yet full of suprises. Nice towns to have a walk. There's also the Sterling University which also place the Scotland Institute of Sports. We are assuming they train Scottish great atheletes here. 
Great friends made the journey even more interesting. I admit that ^_^
Oh. Here's the view from Stirling city centre. We did not visit the Stirling Castle because we are rushing to catch Germany football match. Haha oh well. World Cup fever. I'm affected. 
Stirling train station. Architecture is great. I love it! 
 
Final stop. Glasgow Queen Street Station.

I have a little regret that i did not start writing everything from the first day i got here. Everything that happened this 9 months are priceless. This somehow has change me. Not entirely sure it is good or bad but whatever it is. I will spend the remaining time in Glasgow as good as i can. Ramadhan is coming next week. It won't be a reason for me to be lazy. Work study and travelling will still be on my schedule. Insyaallah. 
Here's Glasgow Ramadhan timetable for the record. Insyaallah 

So that's all for today. 

I need to start reading books again. I miss reading. 

Peace and out~

No comments: