Saturday, November 12, 2011

thanks for making me hate you!

salam~

It's 11.11.11. and nothing happy and sweet happened. as expected! darn! On the day when I expected I would find someone to fill the emptiness in my heart, 2 persons that I supposed to respect just lost my respect.

Case 1:
I used to get comments from friends and others that I don't look my age. I was happy to hear that before. but now it is kinda annoying as I'm already in my quarter century plus it is being the factor I am not being taken serious. I hate that so much now. huu~

Case 2:
What do u feel when someone who knew u for 4 days evaluates u? Obviously it can't be right. There's no way someone can know u in and out in 4 days. Impossible!

Case 3:
I just hate being typical and I favor uniqueness

Case 4:
I hate waiting for people who doesn't respect time. If they can't respect their own time they obviously won't respect others.

Case 5:
I hate old people who don't respect others. They are the one that supposed to show the example and when they failed to do so, i just can't respect them anymore even if they are the authority. But maybe i'll try my best to act as if I'm still OK in front of them~

So sorry for my rudeness. I am so under stress right now. If it is the stress that involve useful things or work I still I can take it but this is just stupid things that I need to face everyday. Hope Allah will help me to bear this for another 25 days. huu~

to my rijal n mr topex..thanks so much for the advice. You guys did cool me down.hehe. thanks again!

peace n out ^_^

No comments: