Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Trips done

Salam~

A friend of mine was asking for my opinion for her Eurotrip and made me realized; I have not reported on my first Eurotrip (before my solo trip) which was done with my parents and their friends. Before that, I want to report all the listed trips in my BOOK OF DREAMs ^_^

BOOK of DREAMS

Cool aite? haha. I have written everything in here. But still I have missed out a LOT! huhu~
Note: My fav SCOTLAND pen there! hehe

List of destination in my Book of Dreams

1. Stonehaven, Scotland 
(my fav! been there 3 times! ^_^)

Lovely view

Dunnottar Castle

Sigh~

2. Edinburgh, Scotland 
(been there more than 3 times for sure. haha. 
But the last one with the Harry Potter Trail walk was the best!)
Family pictures haha

Calton Hill

3. Nottingham, England
This trip was for Malaysian Games at Uni of Nottingham. Great city
The only blur picture from the trip haha

4. Stirling, Scotland
Land of William Wallace
Falkirk Wheel

Keplies


5. Germany

Then the trips with Nani to Germany!!
Weezer
Krefeld
Dusseldorf
Berlin
Potsdam
Koln
Aachen

In Berlin

6. then back to UK

Loch Lomond

Fort William

Eileen Donan Castle (Kuch Kuch Ho ta Hei castle)

Isle of Skye (Skye Fall)

Glenfinnan Viaduct (Harry Potter Bridge)

Potree 

Stein Inn, Waternish
Kiltrock, Skye


7. Eurotrip with le parents 


8. Glasgow


9. Isle of Skye 2nd trip 

John O' Groat
Cape Wrath
Torso
Peterhead
Aberdeen
Edinburgh
Perth

10. Northern Ireland, 
Londonderry
Giant Causeway,Coleraine
Carrick-A-Rede Rope Bridge
Belfast

Ultimate solo Eurotrip
11. Dublin, Ireland

12. Oslo, Norway

13. Stockholm, Sweden

14. Warsaw, Poland

15. Budapest, Hungary

16. Vienna, Austria

17. Prague,  Czech Republic

18. Geneva, Switzerland

19. Nice, France

20. London, England

Oh gosh. I know these look confusing and messy. I promise I will arrange everything back. 

I can never be over with this aite? huhu~

Too much great memories. 

Peace and out~



No comments: